The school seeks a High School Chemistry and Physics teacher effective mid-august, 2019. The teacher will be working with a population of second language learners, bright, eager and a joy to teach. The course load is mixed with high school Physics and Chemistry (Grade 9 to 12). The Physics text is Pearson’s Conceptual Physics; Chemistry is McGraw-Hill’s Chemistry: Matter and Change. We are fortunate to have state-of-the-art facilities in both subjects. AP experience is highly desirable but not essential. The successful candidate will join a professional and congenial faculty, hard-working and dedicated to student progress.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in the field (Physics and/or Chemistry)
- Native Speaker (passport holders of United States, UK, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, etc.)
- Education degree preferred
- Valid teaching license from home country preferred
- At least 2 years’ teaching experience in Middle and High School
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary range dependent on experience and qualification: 17,000 RMB monthly to 27,000 RMB monthly, depends on candidate’s education background and teaching experience
- Annual round-trip ticket reimbursement up to 12,000 RMB per year
- Medical Insurance, including emergency cover in the U.S.
- Shanghai housing allowance: around 7,500 RMB per month
- Shanghai transportation allowance: around 2,600 RMB monthly
- Daily free school shuttle bus available from closest subway station to campus
- Dependents’ school tuition fee subsidy
- Lunch provided on campus